SmartSight describes Asyril’s intelligent optical part detection and image processing system, ensuring straightforward integration of any Asycube vibrating platform with any industrial robot brand.
Fast integration : direct output of part coordinates to the robot, fully automatic control of feeder vibrations and part detection
Quick setup and reduced development times : get started immediately on your application
Attractive, highly competitive system costs as up to 4 cameras and Asycube feeders can be controlled with a single SmartSight control unit
Software based on market standard : proven industrial vision library (PatMax / COGNEX)
Intuitive teaching and configuration with Asyril’s control software
Compatible with any Asycube vibrating platform
Simple integration with 3rd Party Automation Systems
- NEW! Simultaneous feeding of 2 different parts, mixed on the platform, using 1 or 2 hoppers
How it works
I would like to receive the White Paper by email.
- Compatible with all component geometries
- Detect component position and orientation (X, Y, Rz, pitch-and-toss)
- Simple recipe changeover and new parts programming
- Integrated calibration procedure
- Power supply : 24 V
- Communication : TCP / IP
- Connect and control up to 4 Asycube feeders & cameras with a single control unit
- Alternative camera configurations (control part presence, position in gripper, deposition)
- Camera: standard resolution (1.4 Mpx) / high resolution (5 Mpx)
- Coaxial frontlight (backlight integrated in Asycube feeding platform)
- Calibration plates for optics and robot
SmartSight comprises Asyril’s powerful visual part detection software, an industrial control PC as well as an optimally configured vision kit including camera, objective and all necessary cabling, SmartSight makes the implementation of high performance flexible feeding systems as simple as setting up conventional feeders.
Capable of controlling up to 4 cameras and feeders, SmartSight autonomously controls the part movements, ensuring optimal part separation and distribution on the platform. The location of the parts to be picked is provided to the robot via Ethernet. The system can be easily programmed thanks to an intuitive user interface.
|Close Distance||Large Distance||Close Distance||Large Distance||Close Distance||Large Distance|
|Asycube 530||940 mm||1260 mm||840 mm||1330 mm||940 mm||1330 mm|
|Asycube 240||490 mm||790 mm||580 mm||830 mm||565 mm||810 mm|
|Asycube 80||400 mm||830 mm||420 mm||790 mm||550 mm|
|Asycube 50||270 mm||560 mm||300 mm||560 mm||380 mm||400 mm|
|Asycube 50 small field of view||380 mm|