Asyril’s URCaps plugin guarantees a seamless and fast integration of any Asycube in conjunction with any Universal Robot. The control menus are directly accessible from the teach pendant, making it easy to use and quick to implement.
The UR program software packages are tested and approved by Universal Robots and enable a direct data exchange with UR robotics systems.
- Direct connection between the feeder and the UR controller
- Select the best suited vibration set for the parts you would like to feed
- Use pre-configured program nodes to vibrate the feeder in different directions or to activate the integrated backlight directly from the robot program.
- Easily adapt the sample codes provided with the URCaps to your specific application
- The traditional way to feed parts in automation machines is to use vibrating bowls.
- Unfortunately they do not easily meet the new requirements for flexibility and easy integration with collaborative robots.
- The Asycube separate and orient parts on a surface by intelligent vibration.
- A vision system is then used to locate the parts and give the coordinates to the robot for picking.