Since 2007, Asyril has been developing and commercializing its “Asycube” family of innovative flexible feeding systems for automation. Our products are key components for the Smart Factory of the future in the context of Industry 4.0. Our core technology is revolutionizing the feeding industry and is highly demanded on the market.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated
Sales and Channel Manager APAC
You have 3-5 years of previous experience (or more) in Sales and/or Channel Management in the automation or the machine tool industry and in building and growing sales territories in the Asia Pacific region.
You know how to identify and quickly qualify prospect clients and partners with good potential. You love sales and follow-up on sales opportunities throughout the entire sales cycles efficiently. You are a fast learner able to understand new technologies and processes quickly. You have experience in preparing and pitching product presentations. You enjoy participating in marketing and sales events and you like interacting with potential leads, with a talent for identifying in them potential customers and partners. Besides acquiring new clients, you know how to keep customers on a long-term relationship and are recognized for your capacity in making sure the customer is happy.
Your responsibilities :
- Manage and support our sales channels and customers in APAC regions
- Together with the Chief Sales and Marketing Manager you define the sales strategy to rapidly increase sales in your region
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Coordinate feasibility studies with Asyril application engineers and communicate results to clients
- Write quotes and follow-up on sales opportunities to obtain orders
- Communicate progress to Chief Sales and Marketing Manager and update information in the CRM/SFA information system
- Prepare sales documentation and take part to trade shows and commercial events
- Collect and report on market feedback to Product Manager.
Job requirement :
- Motivation for sales, excellent presentation and negotiation skills, results driven
- Background in technology-related field. Knowhow in industrial automation or robotics industry would be an asset.
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical sales in B2B environment
- Well organized, team player and flexible. Availability to travel (>30%)
- Advanced English skills, additional languages a plus.
We offer a stimulating position with varied activities. As part of the Nivalis Group, Asyril’s headquarters are located at the technology park “Le Vivier”, in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland), housing several high-technology companies. You have the chance to join a dynamic team and contribute actively to the international growth of the company.
Beginning : immediately or upon agreement.
Job application to be transmitted on the following link: