Since 2007, Asyril has been developing and commercializing its “Asycube” family of innovative flexible feeding systems for automation. Our products are key components for the Smart Factory of the future and Industry 4.0. Our state of the art technology is revolutionizing the feeding industry and is in high demand on various domestic as well as international markets.
In order to support our growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated
Automation Technician (Entry Level)
As a member of the our newly formed North America team, your mission will be to provide technical support to our customers and assist with other general office duties. You will be a key person to pass on the know-how and provide key competencies to our customers in fields of flexible feeding, machine vision, robotics, PLC programming, general automation and process optimization.
- Support sales effort by performing and documenting feasibility studies
- Provide technical support (pre / post sales) per email, phone and/or in person
- Maintain knowledge database and collaborate to facilitate the rapid resolution of customer issues
- Assist in logistics and shipping
- 2 year technical degree in industrial automation, robotics, mechanical or electrical field
- Machine vision experience, knowledge and experience of PLC programming a plus
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French desirable
- Engaged, customer oriented, organized, responsible and independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Availability to travel (Domestic as well as International), driver’s license required.
We offer an interesting position with varied activities as described above. This full-time position is located at Asyril US Inc. (Minneapolis, MN). As part of the Nivalis Group SA, Asyril’s headquarters are located at Le Vivier technology park, Villaz-St-Pierre, Switzerland housing several high-technology companies. You have the chance to join a dynamic team and contribute actively to the international growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
If you are interested in this challenging role, please send your complete application file by email to:
Asyril US Inc
Myriam Deillon, Human Resources
Z.I. du Vivier 22, 1690 Villaz-St-Pierre SWITZERLAND