Since 2007, Asyril has been developing and commercializing its “Asycube” family of innovative flexible feeding systems for automation. Our products are key components for the Smart Factory of the future and Industry 4.0. Our state of the art technology is revolutionizing the feeding industry and is highly demanded on various domestic as well as international markets.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated
Product Owner 80 - 100% (F/M)
As a member of our Product Management Office (PMO), your role is to maximize the business value produced by the product development team ensuring new products and features meet our customer’s needs. Under the responsibility of the Head of Product Management, you will be a member of the agile team in close relationship with Product Marketing, Product Development, and our customers.
- Describe and detail desired functionalities as “User Stories” to enable a customer focused Product Development
- Continuously review and prioritize customer needs (backlog) to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Participate actively to scrum events (Program Increment Planning, sprint reviews, demos to stakeholders…)
- Participate to Product Roadmap definition with strategic stakeholders
- Run beta-test programs with early-stage products or features with key customers
- Support Product Marketing during product launch phases to ensure a compelling message
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Application Engineers to gather feedback from customers
- Act as a Product Champion supporting our Application Engineers on specific customers applications
- Former experience in the industrial automation environment (such as robotics, robot peripherals, industrial vision or other connected fields)
- Customer oriented, organized, reliable and independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills to formulate customer needs in a comprehensible manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Successful experience as Product Owner in an Agile and design thinking environment, a plus
- Fluent in English and French, German would be a plus
- Prepared to travel and work away from home c.a. 20% of the time, driving license required
We offer an interesting position with varied activities. As part of the Nivalis Group SA, Asyril’s headquarters are located at the technology park "Le Vivier", in Villaz-St-Pierre, housing several high-technology companies.
You have the chance to join a dynamic team and contribute actively to the international growth of the company.
Starting date: immediately or upon agreement.
You are interested in this challenging role?
Apply now by sending your complete application file directly on Jobup.