Since 2007, Asyril has been developing and commercializing its “Asycube” family of innovative flexible feeding systems for automation. Our products are key components for the Smart Factory of the future and Industry 4.0. Our state of the art technology is revolutionizing the feeding industry and is in high demand on various domestic as well as international markets.
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated
Administrative Assistant (Full Time Position in USA)
As a member of our North American team, your mission will be to support and assist our organization in tasks related to operations, customer support and marketing.
- Support operations by processing orders, organizing shipments and handling returns
- Take part in customer support
- Assist the organization of US trainings
- Process all received leads
- Manage our customer and sales database
- Organize, assist and if necessary, attend US events and tradeshows
- Assist in making travel arrangements for US and CH staff within North America
- Manage various administrative tasks according to need
- 2-year Associates Degree or equivalent
- Former experience in a similar function in an industrial environment
- Highly organized and able to handle several tasks in parallel
- Customer oriented, reliable and independent personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French would be an asset
We offer an interesting position with varied activities as described above. This full-time position is located at Asyril’s US Inc. (Edina, MN). Asyril is part of the Nivalis Group SA located in Villaz-St-Pierre, Switzerland (Asyril’s Headquarters/Production). You have the chance to join a dynamic international team and contribute actively to the growth of the company.
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
Asyril US Inc
Mrs Marie Donnet, Human Resources
5256A West 74th Street, Edina, MN 55439 USA